Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
For this ULG to become effective, you must register with us within 21 days of purchase. To ensure immediate cover we recommend using the registration form on the Hardy website. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration when complete. Alternatively you should register by post or fax using the attached card. We are not able to send individual confirmations for post or fax registrations.
- The ULG applies to the original owner only. It is given in addition to your statutory rights under the laws of England and Wales.
- The ULG applies only to all new and current Hardy Limited carbon fibre rods purchased from an authorised Hardy dealer effective January 2002.
- The ULG does not cover intentional breakage or ordinary wear and tear.
- A handling charge will apply per section per claim.
- Hardy & Greys Limited reserves the right to alter the handling charge without prior notice or warning.
- Please check with Hardy & Greys Limited or your local dealer for handling charge current at time of claim.
What to do
Make sure you have completed your warranty registration card within 21 days and obtained the dealer's stamp and date of purchase in the box provided on the card. If registering by post, take a photocopy for your own records. Please keep in a safe place with your proof of purchase. Original owners resident overseas should contact their local dealer/distributor for details.
In the event of a claim, send your rod section(s) with your payment, securely packaged to:
Customer Services Department,
Hardy North America,
1260 Corporate Drive,
Lancaster PA. 17601.
Be sure to include a brief description of the services requested along with contact information.
You may send us your payment by cheque, or by credit/debit card in which case, please give us your name as it appears on the card, your card number and expiry date.
For tips, you need only send the bottom 10cm/4ins, for middle sections, the bottom and top 10cm/4ins. For the butt section, the spigot and top 5cm/2ins. We will match a new replacement to the broken section. When returning broken section, you must state model, length, line size and rod serial number. Please advise daytime telephone number and daytime delivery address.
- The original owner is responsible for the cost of carriage and insurance of the rod to the Customer Service Department (CSD) of Hardy & Greys Limited, or to the distributor of his/her country.
- All Claims in the UK must be dealt with by the CSD directly.
- Return despatch and insurance charges in the UK will be paid by Hardy & Greys Limited.
- All other non-carbon fibre rods are not covered by the ULG, but are covered by the existing Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship.
- The benefit of the ULG may not be assigned or transferred to any other third party.
- Failure to return the completed ULG within 21 days cancels any rights an original owner has to the ULG.
- Goods covered by the ULG will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Hardy & Greys Limited.
- There may be colour/material and specification variations in the replacement sections against the original.
- The ULG does not cover consequential or incidental damages.
- The ULG does not cover lost rod or rod section(s).
- No associated ancillary liability due to use of rod is accepted by Hardy & Greys Limited.
- Hardy & Greys Limited reserves the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered by this warranty and the right to replace any discontinued models, at a reasonable charge, with comparable models when necessary. Colours and components may vary between original and replacement parts.