Flyfishing Rods - Discontinued RodsBack to Products
Sold from 2007 - 2010
You may like the XF2 instead.
The G-Tec continues to build its reputation amongst guides and anglers whose position in the sport demands they use the best. The G-Tec's blend of power and balance results in precise control and noticeable casting advances. The speed of the rods means they are quick enough for a winter grayling. The inherent power in the high modulus blanks means they have guts enough to deal painlessly with the biggest, full-finned, over-wintered rainbows.
- Fast, high modulus blanks with a fantastic recovery rate
- Unique, custom-crafted alloy reel seat in titanium finish
- Light and perfectly balanced.
- Designed to partner the G-Tec reel
- Duplon thumb pad for a firm, comfortable grip
- Matt grey stealth finish
- Ultra light rings vastly improve dampening characteristics
- Custom-built composite carrying tube
- Nylon lined double locking nut on reel fitting
|Model||Code||Length (ft / m)||Rating||Sections||Weight (oz / g)||Handle||Price (£)|
|G-Tec 9' #5 3pc||GTECROD010||9' / 2.74||#5||3||3.7 / 107||RHW+EH||£249.99|
|G-Tec 9' #6 3pc||G00035||9 ' / 2.74||#6||3||4.15 / 117||RHW+EH||£249.99|
|G - Tec 9' #7 3pc||G00036||9' / 2.74||#7||3||4.40 / 124||FW+EH||£259.99|
|G - Tec 9' #8 4pc||G00037||9' / 2.74||#8||4||4.71 / 133||FW+EH||£279.99|
|G - Tec 9'6 #6 3pc||G00038||9'6 / 2.90||#6||3||4.42 / 125||FW+EH||£289.99|
|G-Tec 9'6 #7||GTECROD020||9'6 / 2.90||#7||3||4.1 / 116||FW+EH||£289.99|
|G-Tec 10 #6 3pc||G00039||10' / 3.05||#6||3||4.71 / 133||FW+EH||£299.99|
|G-Tec 10 #7 3pc||G00040||10' / 3.05||#7||3||4.71 / 133||FW+EH||£299.99|
|G-Tec 10' #8 3pc||G00041||10' / 3.05||#8||3||4.85 / 137||FW+EH||£299.99|